(Woodman) Where are you fellow TR?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kameho, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Kameho

Been wondering, Woodman used to be somewhat dominated by the TR for a while. usually having 2 continents for a while, and always keeping Amerish.

Lately, I've noticed TR population is usually small compared to the VS and NC, especially during nights, it seems that NC has a huge population compared to TR.
    VANU has some population, while entire TR seems to have gone to bed.

Well I do know that TR are supposedly to be "professional soldiers" and "Soldiers" must go to bed early for the early washing routines 6am in the mornings.
    But no reason to RolePlay THAT hard is it?

Regardless, just wondering what happened to the TR lately on woodman, they seem to be the smaller numbers.
    I do know for one fact is that Esamir is most of the time dominated by 65+% VANU. while NC and TR are on the Very Low side.

Indar seems to be the only "balanced" one where everyone is around 35+-%.

While Amerish sometimes jumps between 50-60+% TR, to 50-60% NC. Lately, NC seems to be hogging Amerish every night. usually after TR spends a whole day getting Amerish, then goes to bed, and suddently a surge of NC pops up in the middle of the night and retakes Amerish.

But lately, TR seems to be just vacant. sticking to even population throughout all continents, not really gaining anything. with tendencies to surge over to Indar doing the neverending crown battle if everything goes to hell in either Amerish or Esamir. (basicly VANU manblobing over at Esamir, or NC at Amerish having 70+% population)

Weekends are fine however, when it comes to population during day period and night period.

TL;DR?

During days, server pop seems to be around even for all factions. with esamir usually having abit more vanu.
    During nights, usually after 01~03:00 AM, NC seems to be getting a massive increase in population for some reason (US players maybe?). And most of the time blitzing Amerish with a massive population taking all terretories, before jumping over the indar.
    VANU seems to have a stable population during all hours % wize.
    While TR drops significally during the nights, while has ok population during nights, but early on release of the game they had a significant population on during all time periods.

Weekends are fine.

yes, I do not sleep and I spend almost 24h on PS2.
    in all honesty, i dont have to go back to the military before 7th of jan, and i got no non-internett friends as everyone moved away due to school, so i end up playing PS2 all day and night and troll around on internetts and beeing general weabo.