Wolves of Fenris (VS)

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Thule, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Thule

With the recent server merge of Palos and Crux I have decided to start up my own outfit to see if I can unite some of the VS into a coherent fighting force that, I hope, can provide a challenge for NC and TR players.

Goals

First and foremost I want to create a friendly group of players who are willing to go out of their way to help newer players become accustomed to the game and find the role they are best at. Secondly, I want to make this group into a fighting unit who can outmaneuver and outmatch our foe. This will mean setting aside some time to practice working together as a unit, and I promise it will be time well spent. Thirdly, but most importantly, I want to create this outfit to make friends and have fun. After all, you can only have so much fun by yourself before it get's boring.

Hopefully what I typed made sense, and if you're still reading and are interested, drop a message here or send me a message on my psn (I'm littleassassi) and I'll get together with you.
  2. MeowMietz!