Will Briggs ever get merged?!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Codex561, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Codex561

It has been many months since I abandoned the game because of painfully low population on Briggs. The peak population of Briggs is somewhere around the lowest population on any other server.

Will Briggs EVER get merged? With pops like this, I simply have no reason to even bother downloading the game again...

I want to use my beloved character once again :(
    [IMG]
  2. Pikachu

No you're too far away from everyone. You'll have to wait to the end of 2016 when all servers are merged to one.
    • Up x 1
  3. Codex561

I am actually really far from AU... I live in Canada...
  4. BlueSkies

What the... why are you on Briggs then?
    • Up x 3
  5. Codex561

Because I was having performance issues during beta and support told me to go do some tests on a low pop server which happened to be Briggs. Then I stuck with the character and I invested too much into this character to abandon it.
  6. Pfundi

Just curious... What is your ping?
  7. Prudentia

worse than US servers. any server that isn't in the US has worse ping than those who are, regardless how close you are to them
  8. Blueink

So your in Canada, probably play when most people that use the Australian based server are in bed and want to merge the server so you have more people to play with instead of making a new toon on a server better suited to your time zone and wants because you made the mistake of not moving earlier?

Modern Logic ftw........
    • Up x 1