[Suggestion] why the shield should stay full deffense ability

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MrGurrenLemfox, May 28, 2013.

1. MrGurrenLemfox

well there is a lot of people that want one of the arm that not using the shield to basically fire, and in the way creating a offensive ability. IT IS NOT GOOD, here is why .

1. Ammo reserve , I'm using NC max Grinder as my weapon of choice, as you can tell the ammo dry faster than Mercy can unload their bullet (and yes that is a joke), the ability to only fire one arm means we use the ammo reserve for one arm when we use the shield. so what happen if the ammo reserve is gone,we left with half our power with only one arm to attack, and no attack power when the shield is up.

2.Balance , so what if we get one arm to attack what would be the trade off for it ? Half the recharge power ?, Half the hp poll ?, do you want that to happen ? , the shield that we have is already pathetic as it is now, the recharge power is fast but in trade the HP poll is low enough to make 2 carbine magazine to destroy it ? so what if we can attack , is it still a shield if it only can take 1 magazine of carbine, half the power of C4, 1 hit tank shell ?, do you want that to happen ?

3. WHINE , just look the amount of whining that the VS MAX have with their ZOE, since the release NC MAX already being bashed because of our max, we have more score than them in one category from 8 different class and just look at the amount of whining, even when we finally get nerfed and basically doesn't win in any category of score /hour, many people still whine .... and as the VS is the majority of the forum user, they will make our MAX weapon just a stick if our "if" ability can uphold to their maxes ability ZOE.

So please NC MAX already got hit harder than VS Magrider or TR Prowler on the nerf, Do you realize why the Dev did not fix the vanguard shield BUG or make it stronger ?, cause they can attack while it is on and make a "bug" to balance it out, if aegis shield have the ability to attack it will get "bugged" or have half the power it have now.

So please my NC brethren stop requesting this ability , and whine about ZOE max more ( and yes this is a joke)