Why the crazy jump in price?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dornez, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Dornez

So the cert cost for nano weave and flack armor it goes 1, 10, 50, 150............1000?

The difference between lvl 4 and 5 for both is 2-5% just like every other level. Why is it so much more expensive?

If I remember correctly someone found out that for nano weave anything past lvl 2 doesn't help a single bullet form any gun will cover what little hp benefit you get, thus 1000+ certs will only save you from 1 more bullet.

I would rather see something that made my shields harder, to be able to take another 2-3 bullets.
  2. Niast

They raised cert costs like mad right before the beta was over(My guess is to influence the purchase of station cash) I understand why they did it but, it's still ludicrious how high it is. Nano-weave used to be like 1, 12, 24, 48, 100, 240, 480. or something like that. Even C4 was like 50 certs now its 200 to unlock them and they were nerfed into the ground during beta, what happens when you buy C4 for 200 certs and release how bad it is? You get mad.

I'm more talking about weapons than upgrades but its still ridiculous since weapon costs were raised really high too.