Why people are so mad about VS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LiquidGG, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Runkel

4. VS plays as a team most times. I cant tell that for all servers but on my server (Cobalt), the TR keeps sitting (and zerging) at Indar (the crown) 24/7 and NC has no teamwork at all (I rarely ever saw a continent lock by NC?!!?). Reading through forums, this is the same case on most other servers.[/quote]

I'm NC on Cobalt and i can tell you why. We got not enough people, in almost every angegement we got outnumbered by at least 3:1, thanks to the double xp events a lot players changed factions. Vanu is by far the biggest faction on Cobalt, I'ts easy to get a lot of squads or big platoons when you got that many players behind you.

[IMG]
  2. Dubious

WOW, 4% more than TR, im shocked..
  3. Runkel

7% More than us, doesn't sound much but it makes a big difference.
  4. Dubious

Looks to me like 4% NC went VS..
  5. Runkel

Yes, im pretty sure a lot players changed factions, Double XP events made it pretty easy to start over.
  6. Veri

It's our flawless women and the spandex suits which make homophobes antsy.

That's why we get some of the the other factions coming up with lame excuses like our bullets have no drop off , we have no recoil, we are ez mode.

As for organization, I don't think that relates to Briggs servers.
    Majority of the time I will see many squads which have some nub as the leader who doesn't do anything PL related.
    Just hopes he has a big gang to not be forever alone.
  7. iller

Maybe if you'd stop trying to conquer everything at once while getting between us all the time??

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  8. Littleman

Not really. It just shows the missiles are complete $#!% and only good against ground vehicles half the time. Dogfighting however... yeah.
  9. JohnnyMaverik

Because NC are underpowered and everybody hates TR.
  10. Lucidius134

GLad it's not just a SolTech thing.

On my server, NC NEVER EVER push north and if they do they never push Mao. TR will always have prowlers at connected territory and NC will always side cap VS instead of making it easier for them and pushing Mao. Bad at video games conglomerate