WHY IS SOLSTICE SF SO UGLY

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kurohagane, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Kurohagane

Seriously, the Merc S looks like a gun outta warhammer or starcraft, and the Trac S is just a cool lookin' ******* gun. Meanwhile the Solstice SF looks like a fat mold of plastic with some weird device underneath that runs on lithium batteries. At least if you're gonna make it so it uses energy, make the grenades plasma projectiles or something. Otherwise, please do something about the model.
  2. Akeita

Your bullet is blue and corlorful, our bullet is yellow and boring, WHAT DO YOU WANT ?
  3. Kurohagane

Actually, your boolits are deep blue, meanwhile we shoot pink beams. I always thought this was weird. I'd like it way more to have us shoot cyan bullets, just line in the first person view, the NC to shoot yellowish bullets with a hint of blue maybe, and the TR to shoot orange-ish or semi-red bullets. Makes the giant fights with tracers seem less, you know, cartoony.
    • Up x 1
  4. IamDH

I don't think that the weapons look bad but they definitely need to not look identical
    • Up x 4
  5. Santaris

Indeed, some variance In the gun models would be duly appreciated.
  6. CrashB111

Every empire has this problem.

The only TR Carbine that doesn't look the same as all the others is the T5-AMC, all the others just use the Trac-5 model, the Lynx has a slightly different grip but you can't even see that unless you are reloading it so it doesn't count.
    • Up x 3
  7. Dark Pulse

Who cares what it looks like? If you want to buy a gun for looks, go buy the Fireworks Launcher when they're on sale again.
  8. WyrdHarper

You mean the redone dart gun? :p
    • Up x 2
  9. Dark Pulse

Hey, it scares a sniper every now and again!

And in their knee-jerk reaction, they put a bullet straight into my brain. :(
    • Up x 2