Why I love Ghost Capping

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Blue_Shift, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Blue_Shift

With Tons of farm killing and choke points going on, Ghost capping can stir the pot. When you ghost cap, it often gets enemy players to respond but not TOO many players. That is until your gonna lock the continent. Its true that it is boring at first, but the game play that follows suit can be rewarding.

I also think they should of kept the linking Warpgates lock. For under pop factions, this provides a quick strategic way to win. I dont know, but it seems like people don't like the idea of the few winning the many. Sure Id like special op ways of winning continents but with the maps indicating enemy players on hexes, and lack of features that can turn the tide with an underpop, it turns out that ghost capping is the most viable option for an underpop faction.
  2. RedArmy

OR, its just gonna make the side wth the overpop ghostcap that much more, and make it that much mire difficult for the underpoped factions