Why do you not use lancer or phoenix?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Pikachu, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Mongychops

I only found out a few weeks ago, but " ctrl i " toggles the icons. This has made long range Lancer use immeasaurably better.
    • Up x 2
  2. Takoita

Does it? That'd be immensely helpful. Thank you!
    • Up x 1
  3. Pikachu

I have most stuff I want, that is worth their cost. :)
  4. Shadowomega

I personally only use the lancer when I plan on long term out door engagements. If I am going to be fighting building to building I stick to my desy.
  5. iccle

It's born out of a rare but admirable sympathy for the TR striker VS and NC players to their credit decide if the TR ESRL is not viable in fights they should not use their own ESRL's to put us all on an even footing :rolleyes:
  6. lawn gnome

wow you have an amazing amount of faith in people. you poor fool.

the striker needs to be turned into an advanced coyote launcher that locks onto aircraft or ground vehicles. hand held coyotes would be awesome and it would be entirely different from the other launchers heavies have access to.
  7. DrBash00

1. If i had a phoenix squad, i would vipe out tank zergs with my GZC squad... but we are TR, and have the death nerfed striker
    2. I play on Ceres(RIP) VS and there we wiped out a whole tank zerg with only 8 ppl on indar.... because of good coordination (VESP is the outfit)....

The Lancia would need a better zoom option, and the phoenix is really REALLY nice, if you understand Teamplayl, so they reason they dont use it... they have no teamplay ;-)