why do u like this class

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by the pestimist, Jan 9, 2013.

1. the pestimist

I like it because the 100round gun
  2. HerpTheDerp

I like meat
  3. Bambolero

I always play tanks in MMOs
  4. Glowcat

Because throwing down a concussion grenade and dropping C4 onto a group as they stare in horror helplessly cannot be beat. Better still, my shield recharges for it.

I'm also a fan of killing vehicles in whichever form they spring.
    • Up x 1
  5. hostilechild

Nice to be able to fight anything (tank,air,infantry). Wish it really had a little more armor like description suggests. The shield isn't all that great. The huge clip of ammo is nice, nothing worse than reloading after every other fight as LA.
  6. JPRampage

As mentioned, it can fight anything. The only drawback to it, imo, is that it gets boring sometimes. While the shield is cool, there's nothing really unique about the HA and he lacks the teamwork utility of the engineer/medic. But overall, just a fun class to play as.
    • Up x 1
  7. Kyutaru

I like it because the 200 round gun.
    • Up x 1
  8. Transvestosaurus

Because I suck at FPS and this is the class with homing rocket launchers. No skill required. Also, one shotting all you camo'ed, skull-helmeted, BR 50 guys in the face with a rocket is the only chance I have in close quarters.
  9. TheBloodEagle

The buttstocks.
    • Up x 1
  10. Zotamedu

Because I love feeling like Rambo by popping the shield and start shooting before I enter the rooms, keeping the left mouse button down, shooting everything in sight, running out the other end and still have bullets to spare. Also, getting a headshot bonus with a rocket launcher is tickles my reptilian brain in all sorts of funny ways.
  11. Mordrake

1. I need to go in first (tank player in other games).
    2. Rocket launcher.
  12. Frosty The Pyro

because rockets are made of love, and I love everyone.
  13. Lawman

I find the LMG selection and side grades immersive. I'm constantly tinkering with new guns and load outs. I recently pledged not to buy any more LMGs until I get the auraxium medal on the EM6.

Also, flanking a line of unsuspecting enemy snipers, crouching by cover, and going to town with 100 round magazine is a great gaming moment.
  14. Gratch

I like HA for when my MAX is on timer. :)

Well and anything around The Crown is great for HA... vehicles and mid to long range LMG targets abound. Hoping the upcoming patch redesign with base tunnels adds some more good med range infantry fights.
  15. TheEvilBlight

Lasher.

It was...interesting in PS1 and is still...interesting in PS2.
    • Up x 1
  16. forumo

HA can hit back at vehicles and this is Vehicleside 2.
  17. Erendil

I can equip it with both AI and AV for short range firepower to break stalemates (Deci + SVA-88), long range fire support (lock-on launcher + 6x + SVA-88/Eidolon), or anywhere in between. I have a PShield. And I have 2-3x larger battery and reserve ammo capacity than other classes.
  18. HerpTheDerp

So what's your K/D with this Rambo playstyle?
  19. Zotamedu

Don't know and don't care. I guess you missed the memo, K/D is completely irrelevant in this game.
  20. Intruder313

The fact that the HA is the only class able to carry Rocket/Missile Launchers as well as LMGs and a Shield to me makes them OP.
    I think they should move slower by default to balance them.

They really need to spread the launchers around a bit so that they are not absolutely required to fend of tanks/planes (MAXes being only infrequently available).

I don't play mine much though (I'm more of a Support player) but one time I flanked a bunch of Vanu and got a quick 19 Kill Streak purely because of the sheer amount of ammo I had on me and of course the 100-round clips.