Why do NC/TR Reflex Sights Suck?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Paragon Exile, Mar 30, 2014.

1. KnightCole

^^This...those dots are kinda big overall lol
  2. Hoki

I prefer ironsights over the TR 1x, the TR 2x is adequate due to the square brackets and higher zoom.

Sorry but steampunk imperialists and lego mercenaries haven't caught up to the technology that you can buy on gunbroker.com right now.
  3. KnightCole

I hate TR iron sights.
  4. Hoki

So do I, but one must always choose the lesser of two weevils.
  5. KnightCole

Ill take my scopes lol. Atleast then my target isnt covered by the horrible Iron sights and all it's BS.

Atleast NC and VS irons are pretty clear.

Excluding GD22s and EM6...those suck horribly...
  6. NoctD

Actually I think NC have the best looking reflex sights. Cyan dots just don't work out so good. Red is better.

Although the 2x VS has a red dot. Was that a recent change - I remember it being different previously. Hmm. Must not have been playing enough VS of late.
  7. Being@RT

Except when you're about to starve.
  8. Killerdude8

I consider the TR 1x to be the best Red Dot, Simple and clear.
  9. MajiinBuu

The V reflex sight is awlful.
    [IMG]
    Most of the time you can't even see the dot, you have to guess the center of the giant annoying circle. What's the point if the circle, it's just intrusive, it serves no purpose.

And nice try changing the vertical fov to make VS sights look better ;)
  10. Paragon Exile

I have no trouble with seeing the dot, and I'm R/G colorblind :D

And believe it or not, I just found these by typing "Planetside 2 VS Reflex Sight" into Google.
  11. Crayv

On TR the only time I really use any of the optics is if it has the awful "blunted trident" iron sights.

[IMG]

They actually feel a lot worse than they look in that picture.
  12. iller

Our Reflex sights are the best sights we get. If anything, the problem is our 3.4 / 4x & 6x sights that suck the hardest and don't even have a smooth/intuitive mouse sensitivity multiplier between ADS & SniperScope *( 4x should NOT use exactly the same yaw multiplier as our 10x scope uses.... it makes it impossible to counter the recoil even with an extra large mouse pad)
  13. Hoki

NC ghost rings i'd take over any of the 1x reflex sights.

I said a long time ago I'd pay good SC for more ironsight options.