Who's interested

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Jawarisin, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Jawarisin

So so so, I'm in a particularly good mood today - tommorow (going to grab my new screen in like 20 mins). So I was thinking to be a good -censored- . Anyways, I was wondering who would actually be interested if I decided to do a little non outfit related tour of infiltrator tricks/things you should know (relating to terrain or aspects you might of not known), maybe a little of shooting around, helping out with using cloak effectively, and whatever else I can think of / someone would need.

As far as times goes, It would probably be a few hours depending on how fast we're going. Usually takes me at least 2 hours to show the basics about tricks/terrain/buildings. So I guess I could expect something like 3 hours at least for a good group.

This is just to know who'd be interested. As far goes, I'd be using my microphone to talk, but I don't mind typing it also and reading what people type. So yeah. If you'd be interested, just leave a message here with a general time when it would be ideal for you, just to give me an idea, I'll announce the time either tonight or tomorow really early in the morning, if enough people are interested.

If you just want to see me and be able to tell me how much of a dick I am, or explain to me why you think that the MKV is the most awesome gun in the game, maybe learn a thing or two or ask me a few questions, this is the time.

Little edit: faction that I'd be using would be VS or NC on Emerald.
  2. ezaroo

Well it is sad no one replied... People should take him up on this... I would come along for a laugh but I'm away from my ability to play ps2 for awhile so I can't come join in and help teach the little ones :(