Whos a big milsim oriented outfit here?

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by St0mpy, May 11, 2013.

1. St0mpy

Mosty in PS2 outfits seem to be reasonably casual and often a large group of friends and associates who put things together as the ops go along, but I was wondering if there are any large TR outfits running tight operations like some of the more organised outfits we see on FNO, eg ranking, training, intelligent squad makeup etc

Must be reasonably large, and with things like air arm, not just a few guys flying around when needed. Sound like anyone here?
  2. Rustygun

3. ReconTeemo

Although Lg13 isn't large(unless you meant activity pulls during ops), then go to the rustygun's link. Outfits like legion13 and other organized smaller/med size outfits need more people to join them. Most of the large (over 500 members) outfits don't have the best organization, but they do have great public platoons. Try legion13.
  4. Paisty

5. zib1911

Imperial Reach. We run infantry, armor and air squads each OP. We also have training for each of those as well as leadershop training. Check us out at imperialreach.com
  6. Nerfley

You are going to want Terran Republic Assault Force (TRAF) or Imperial Reach (IR).
  7. St0mpy

Thanks, would be cool to visit with you all before i choose actually, just want to experience PS2 from as many angles as I can.

I was there for the TRAF FNO btw, id read about your speech and when it was announced on screen I had to sneak in and quietly watch from the corner ;)

Just a bit of backstory, lifestyle means I cant always play till midnight-1am UTC which is often too late for any outfit play on Miller where my main account is. Is a bummer coming on itching for a fight when everyones leaving TS and logging out after a great Op, so Ive made a night time account on Waterson to play after midnight (7pm Eastern) and while im not a star player, its BR33 now so im ready to fall in with someone here too.