Who needs ZOE?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ViXeN, Dec 18, 2013.

1. WaiZen

/Thread.
    • Up x 1
  2. Donaldson Jones

ZOE can still clear a room. That is what ZOE should be used for. I recerted it and it works well enough just instead of Nebulas I rock Blueshifts to kill fleeing infantry.
  3. CrashB111

[IMG]

This thread is new, original, and productive so I am glad to increase my post count by posting this.
    • Up x 1
  4. ViXeN

I use the classes that fit my style. HA are the main combat classes so naturally rushers are going to use them. Much like people who play as "healers' on MMOs are probably going to choose medic. But yes, I'll use medic just to prove my point. I'm always up for a challenge. :D I'll stick with the default gun as usual.
  5. ViXeN

New, original and productve.... much like your response? ;)
  6. Badname707

Also, nobody actually cares. Don't take it personally, we wouldn't care if you were anyone else either.
    • Up x 1
  7. Jennabop

Yep, I can't wait to see what her K/D is a week from now. If you still show the same numbers after a week of exclusively playing support classes then I am sure everyone here will give you the respect you clearly think you deserve.
  8. Theory

Without.. Shortcuts.. Stat-padding..

What was this thread about, again? Something about a kill streak in a MAX.. Anyways.

Your weapon of choice's accuracy (Orion, Quasar/Any other MAX weapon evidently) being 22% and below, and SPM suggest your skills are less than you portray.

"Make all of the comment you want but it won't change the fact that I'm as good as I say I am and I prove it constantly."

Yep. Can we get this parade moving elsewhere?

Edit; I don't believe you being a girl is relevant to anything, somebody being a pompous *** will be treated like one.
    • Up x 2
  9. ViXeN

And yet here you are posting in my thread. If you didn't care then one would think you wouldn't even bother responding. I know if I don't care about something I won't waste my time posting aboutt it.
  10. ViXeN

No, they won't... Believe me, i've been doing this a long time, I know how this goes. Once I do this, they will set the bar higher and expect me to do something else. But I'll know I damaged their egos again by showing them I could do something they can't do. :D

lol SPM means nothing. Like I said, this isn't a race. What matters is I win most of the fights I'm in, whether its 1v1, 2v1, 3v1, etc... I don't care how fast I do it but I do win most of my fights. That's a fact.

Ohhh some guy flew around in an ESF and farmed infantry to get a really high SPM, that must mean he is good.
  11. Liquid23

I can't comment on Vixen's skill because every time I see Hailtothequeen in a battle on Waterson she's not actually fighting... just talking **** with the other ***** in chat... most of which is just her continuously pointing out she is a girl and plays FPS games so everyone should pay attention to her
    • Up x 2
  12. Badname707

Yep, good point.

/Thread
  13. SharpeShooter

set the bar higher you got a 2.4 K/D with a Max and a HA its not hard hahaha in-fact I would be devastated if I pulled a max and got anything below that lol. What on earth do you want lol?
  14. Jennabop

So you are going to do it? I am really eager to see the turnout
  15. ViXeN

Of course I am. I never back down from a challenge. :D
  16. ViXeN

I can talk and kill NC and TR at the same time. Its not hard. :eek: Yes, I like to trash-talk while i'm killing people. Sue me.
  17. FieldMarshall

:eek:
  18. MaxDamage

She summed it up in her reply to me, she says what she wants and doesn't care what anyone else thinks.
    She thinks that is impressive, or a positive trait.

It's the kind of thing feminists push, "whatever you look like, you're beautiful and that's all that matters" LOL.
    And bearing in mind that she calls herself "HailtotheQueen", she's in a group/clan/outfit? called "Estrogen" (yeah that substance responsible for extra fat around your thighs) and used to have "Proud destroyer of MEN" as her sig...

It's quite fair to say she is one of the reasons many girls are treated unfairly in online gaming by a small number of boys.

She cries misogyny when people criticise her behaviour, she is the definition of the stereotypical self-victimising attention-seeking female player - which is a shame because she does actually have some genuine skill which I would love to admire, but the childish attitude and inability to grasp simple social etiquette as if the rules don't apply to her do something to dissuade me.

We're pretty welcoming and tolerant here.
    Hell, we have to be. But we don't have to take such accusations of sexism when they are clearly unfounded and from an openly gender supremacist member.
    • Up x 4
  19. Badname707

20. Cuze

If you want a CQC Challenge, use a battle rifle (Much better CQC than it is given credit for) - its how I araxiumed mine. I found a laser sight, no barrel attachment, and no HVA mad the gun a good all-round weapon because if you sneak up on someone, a headshot plus a few quick follow-up shots would kill them before they could react. The laser-sight helped in those situations where someone is rushing you to take a shot or two while going ADS, and removing the compensator/HVA helps maintain controllability. Also, the recoil, drop, and leading are easy enough to adjust for that the compensator/hva are not really needed.

This should be a lot easier now than before the balance patch because with nano-weave nerf it ishould only take 2 headshots to kill anyone but a heavy with their shield up.