Who is this guy?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hot Pockets, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Drudid

he's a well practiced farmer, on the faction with the fastest firing weapons and the highest mag size with the highest kills per mag potential, are we really surprised?
    the guy is undoubtedly obsessed with his deaths, and will run at the sight of a 2v1,
    the accusations of questionable behavior i cannot agree or disagree with , i can say that there are moments when if you jump him, what seems like 1/3 shots will actually hit whether lag who knows?
    but to counter some things (flares and radar)i saw him maybe a patch ago running fire supp, and he wasnt flaring any of my HA lockons and he bailed, then he got in a prowler , which felt my ravens, the same in his lighting, then two of his RO underlings came for vengeance so i felt good

but his ability to make a mossie do what he wants is undeniable , you can generally tell if its him from how he uses cover, say what you want about his aim and situational awareness but he definitely makes those cacti around zurvan his b***h
  2. Levtech

What it takes to top the charts is not a lot, its just hard to manage. Before Buzzcutpsycho left he used to pretty much top the charts. Why? Because he used his outfit to help him farm. Usually, you're not going to get a SPM of over 400 without some kind of outfit farm. If you watched his youtube videos, he kept his squad/platoon busy and then farmed in his vehicle/max with a few guys dedicated to keeping him up.
  3. REDRUM4K

Yesterday i had the pleasure of decking him twice with dramatic lack of infantry skills on his part. I wish I had a recording to show, it would have made you cry. Ill close this book now personally with the remark of a great scientist who stated that evolution as a theory cannot be proven yet the evidence is everywhere around you. Make up your own mind.

And if any of you silent red oktober fellas are tuning in, If you want to show the world you are any good at anything, trolling the warpgate with a mozzy, wich any1 with a few certs can pull off, might not be the smartest thing to do. Well if you just want to piss ppll off then it might. Maybe thats why you are not mentioned at FNO when asked for great TR outfits on Miller....
  4. Goretzu

He's very average at general infantry play, but strangely he's pretty amazing at hitting you when bailing from a mozy.
  5. vsae

There are not many great russian infantry players, whats left of them are definitely not involved in PS2. Russian community is rather weak on that part. They do succeed in farming doe.
  6. REDRUM4K

maybe thats why he has so many LA kills ;-)
  7. Cowabunga

He is known for logging out of the game before dieing, that's why he can maintain his K/D. He is a good pilot but if he is close to dieing he logs off right away.
  8. Demetrios

That hasn't worked since they implemented the system that assigns the kill to the last person who dealt damage to you/your vehicle before you log out, does the same thing even if your game crashes. Maybe before they patched it he had his 50+ KD etched in stone by having so many kills and so few deaths, I don't know how he can play cautiously and maintain his ridiculous SPM though.
  9. Cowabunga

He was one of the reasons they changed the mechanic, was mentioned on one of the command center episodes by highby :)
    Yeah he firmly etched his KD into the boards back then. Even back when KD was effected even though you were ressed, was no match for his "logging skills" :D
  10. Demetrios

Unfortunately sometimes it doesn't work, like most SOE things, I've had people log out right in front of me while I was shooting them (they just disappear, not disappear into green nanites like redeploying) to check my killboard and see no kill. People also still bail to redeploy or deny weapon kills since cratering after bailing is considered "Unknown" and not credited to a weapon.
  11. BillBoBaggins

It's because most russians get banned for cheating,never trust a russian.
  12. vsae

It doesnt have anything to do with cheating. You can believe in this steretype as much as you want. In fact the highest amount of cheaters is from 'murica, you should totally reconsider your beliefs lol.
  13. jaktrobot

He was hiding behind some mossys so i went for him with my stock reaver and destroyes his esf, but the guy is a expert bailer, he only fly close to bases he can escape into lol

He is not very good, now ide how he got some many kills.
  14. tigerchips

15. BillBoBaggins

The reason K/D should be removed from PS2. Kd changes the way the majority of people play"team" based games.
    • Up x 1
  16. tigerchips

I think there a quite a few ESP hacks out there, but I don't play on Millers so...

...I said nothing.
  17. Crosi

Not dying should be encouraged, even in a team game. You sound like one of those folks who complain about things they dont like on tv when you could just change the channel.

Dont look at stats, fixed.
  18. Crosi

As for daddy, TR has enjoyed ground superiority for the last year, until last month. They still enjoy air superiority most of the time. Its not hard to get kill streaks when not under much pressure.
  19. Tilen

You make about zero sense.
  20. MajiinBuu

Who's yo Daddy?