Who has faction domination on your server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cortosis, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Gavyne

Genudine: VS has population advantage most of the times, but NC tends to be highest during early mornings from 3am - 8am.

Territorial control wise, Esamir & Amerish are both free for all to empty base cappers, so they change hands often. Indar is where the fights are, we get pretty good 3 way fights. NC do get pushed back to the warpgate at times, but then we push back out, a swing of 2-3 facilities can happen within 2 hours. So I'd say VS tends to hold 1-2 more facilities than NC or TR on Genudine, but the map often looks quite 3-way divided.
  2. Fear The Amish

except early EST day time TR own everything then
  3. Uben Qui

Sometimes... Other times it is you liberal hippies taking it or us that do. It really just depends on who is on in the off times, with commies having a population advantage, they do at times take the easier hat trick. I have never seen them carry it through prime time though...
  4. Carcosa

Matherson: NC - VS. It used to be fairly equal. As of late however, the VS and NC have seen a huge jump in population.
  5. Backf1re

I play solely one character (NC) on Mallory (EU), from my experience Indar is the only continent everyone really fights over. It has turned into a stalemate with each faction controlling about 1/3 of the map. With TR holding the majority since they conquered it fairly recently. Esamir is only ever controlled by the VS, and once a front is established by either NC or TR it is quickly taken back in a matter of minuets. Amerish on the other hand used to be controlled by the NC. But the lack of players on that continent made it barren. Now that NC numbers are so low as they play entirely on Indar, it has turned over to the TR/VS respectively with NC gate-locked.

I see a horrible trend with NC and it does not look good, It's almost the same story on every server. SoE needs to do something very quick or the game could quickly turn into TR vs VS.
  6. dr_Fell

Lithcorp - for about a week VS holds 2 continents, 3rd hold by TR or NC
  7. premiumcontent

Yeah, I'm TR on waterson and I'm pretty unhappy about it. Right now TR is at 39% server population which is the lowest I've seen in the last several days of playing. Last time i logged on and looked at the continent populations TR was either even or way higher population on all 3 continents. I started playing NC on SolTech but VS seem to have a pretty good extra population on that server, but I don't look at that one often so idk.
  8. Phsychotica

Yeah, the pop is screwed on waterson. Whenever we NC try to fight VS midway through tough battles we both get stomped by massive TR zergs.

TR often gets around 50% of the world population. It may have something to do with TB but I couldn't say for sure.
  9. MoonLiteNite

SolTech has indar 90% of the time
    The other 2 maps are generally owned by Vanu and NC, but the maps are generally ALWAYS 90% one team which makes fight anyplace BORRRINNNNGGGG
  10. Themanwithaplan

Aye, cheers to Helios. Can't wait to see who takes Indar first but as of right now I don't see that happening.
  11. Ghostfox

From the NC side, it usually goes NC takes over Amerish and then we take the fight to Esamir.

I much prefer fighting on Esamir and tend to do so unless the VS is just camping the warpgate with thousands of Magriders and Scythes.
  12. RobinTheRude

It'll get a bit better when we get some more continents to stop the 1 continent per faction nonsense, and it will get much, much better if SOE decides to make a continental lattice system, meaning every continent will get it's share of action when you're done locking the one before it. I feel for the NC, though. They seem to be at a disadvantage to some degree on almost every server I've seen, and it's a shame, because I enjoy fighting them much more than I do the Vanu.
  13. thekiller2002us

join your nc brothers on lithcorp.

VS and NC usually control 1 or 2 continents. TR get whooped on lithcorp, but I haven't been on for a few days though so that might have changed.

This might because NC on Lithcorp have some decent outfits , the jesters attract dozens of new members each week

Vanu are the same, with the strong iron vangaurd outfit.

but TR seem to be lacking in outfits on their side and their performance in battle crap. The TR are usually easily swept aside on lithcorp as they severely lack discipline/ backbone/ coordination.

This leads me to the conclusion that strong outfits are imperative to success on a server. Without a strong/ coordinated/ growing outfit your race's cause will be doomed. On lithcorp, the NC are already in contact with other NC outfits, working together in platoons and teamspeaks.

There are three types of players I have noticed on my server- and all of them are needed.
    Lone Wolfs: who harass the enemy behind the front lines/ from the skies.
    Mindless Zergs: who will throw themselves against pointless/impossible tasks.
    Outfits: Organised players who atttack/ defend important areas with a plan and organisation.

I have probably kicked hundreds of players from my platoon for not following waypoints. I realized after a while, that these players are the mindless zerg/ lone wolfs and will have no place in a group of players who work closely with each other and are disciplined/organized enough to retreat/ attack quickly and effectively.

TLDR: NC refugees are welcome to Lithcorp server
  14. JonboyX

On Miller. NC typically around 30-31%; then depending on the night... VS or TR with 33-37% each.
    tbh - it's a small margin really it's just we have an unhealthy affection to Esamir... probably because most people find level ground shooting easier than firing up and down hills with weapon/bullet curve.
  15. Ronaldspiers

I play NC on Miller and i would say the same thing about TR and VS, it seems you guys have a ceasefire going half the time.

On indar It's usually always the VS we are fighting with their massive Magrider zerg. Yesterday we were gatelocked by VS, we fought them back for a few hours then they rallied another Magrider zerg and pushed us back again.

I would give my left nut to fight the TR all day today, at least you guys fight like men; not purple spandex wearing ninnies. :p
  16. Sparks

The magrider zerg is so annoying can't defend against it in the northwest part of Indar. Usually have to wait untill they're close to our warpgate and then clear them out with libs.
    • Up x 1
  17. Ronaldspiers

Yeah tell me about it, im not sure what your TR warpgate position is like on indar but the NC one is in a big canyon where the Gatelocking team usually has a terrain advantage, there is a good open space of ground out of the WG before you come to decent cover, and by that time libs and Magriders have already destroyed half our defensive push and everyone scatters.
  18. BlackPope

Same om Mallory (EU)
  19. Sparks

We did our fair share of sundy + burster camping on those cliffs as well ;). You have the most fun area to fly in with all the cliffs tho, I love flying through those canyons chasing after other ESF or trying to shake them.
  20. WUNDER8AR

I'm VS on Mallory. Indar makes up for some nice battles although TR has hands down the largest population on there. Most of the time the TR owns 2/3 of the map all the way down to The Crown. The rest is evenly distributed between VS and NC. I love casually pushing all the way up to Dahakar :D. You gotta learn to cover your flanks :p. Though most of the time when we push to the north we also lose big chunks of territory to the NC in the east or Allatum falls in the hands of the TR. Same if the NC pushes to the north on the eastern side of the continent. VS grabs Tawrich but loses Hvar to the TR at the same time. however, it is almost impossible for neither us nor the NC to capture and hold The Crown for a mentionable amount of time as the TR really seems to concentrate their forces on the center of the map. Rolling a solid defense there.

Amerish is like a ghost town. hardly any big battles going on there. though each faction seems to hold an almost equal amount of territory for the most part. it's just that there's very few players compared to the other two continents. every once in a while the NC caps the continent over night. I have yet to see the TR/ VS locking down Amerish though.

Esamir is permanently owned by the VS due to sometimes making up for >60% of the population. NC is constantly gatelocked. TR has usually got no more than a couple of hexes near their warpgate. boring