Who are the best outfits of waterson?

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by iflybad420, Mar 24, 2014.

1. EverestMagnus

Just to clarify something on that point. PXP is as active as ever, however we are no longer running public squads. We only ever did so as a recruitment tool and we've hit a point as an outfit that it is no longer necessary. We now field 2-3 squads on any given night at prime time and run a full platoon of PXP during operation nights. Honestly there are outfits that are better set up to run public squads than us and most of what we like to do is rather hard with pubs who are not use to how we operate. So anytime we ran public squads we had to "Zerg" to an extent to keep them happy, which does not make us happy, or we did what we normally did and hoped that the pubs could keep up, unusual but a good test for recruitment.
  2. SpartanPsycho

I wasn't a member of the outfit at that time, neither have many of the outfit members played since our early days. Oh btw LIBZ is a branded aimbotting outfit. Please do not associate us with them.
  3. SpartanPsycho

Oh hey your one of those ***** morons in ZAPZ. You just lost any respect anybody with a sense of right and wrong would've given you you piece of sexual and drug reference ******. Tell chrisbeebops that a nice big middle digit can be his Christmas gift from the NC and TR. We both loath you.
  4. Monkeydmomo

They must have a poor aim bot program because they can't aim.
  5. Monkeydmomo

Rofl, hold on let me fill my goblet with your salty tears.
  6. Skeletonman135

PHX all the way!
  7. Yosarian

NUC is the "best" TR (or any faction imo :) outfit on waterson, as in the deadliest players 1 v 1 (I'm one of the worst players in NUC btw) I say "best" with quotes because if you're looking for an outfit to join it's really hard to get in... if I wasn't grandfathered in from the early days I probably wouldn't get in based on stats alone.

If you think you're NUC material, talk to Kelethos, Higbyhair, or D4RkSC0P3Z (copy and paste it lol)

If not there are some good smaller outfits, ECUS (harrassers and libs mostly), OAK and SCRT that all work together in one TS

and if you want to join a zergfit TRAF or 382

VS: ZAPS are good shots if you can stand them, personally I've been in a TS with them and I'd rather take a cheese grater to my junk
    OPTR are good, as are purple bros (can't recall their tag)

VDRS can field a decent swarm of spandex

NC: TIW are good, PREY are good pilots (it's like all they do)

PHX, PoTP and a few others are fairly large
  8. WycliffSlim

PBRO xD
    • Up x 1
  9. Maer

Is this really it? Is this what Waterson is down to? Yikes. If all the servers are like this, maybe SOELive will be easy this year, lol.
  10. Yosarian

There's more I'm just pointing out the ones I think are "good" and admittedly I'm probably missing a few.
    Also, MARMAR WE <3 YOU WHY DON'T YOU PLAY WITH US?!
  11. Yosarian

PBRO that's it, I was like PBRS? That don't sound right...also highfive on your friday night ops spot Wycliff, but you were overshadowed by Bushdocter's uber smexyness :)
  12. IamnotAmazing

well it changed from an actually outfit to a recruiting thing for nuc, used to be the best tr outfit
  13. Dr. Coathanger

Fixed.
  14. WycliffSlim

Thanks, and it's alright. I was pretty distracted by it too!
  15. Maer

I have some Double-D batteries with your name on it, TR scum.

Don't you worry. Wait 'til after SOELive. You might be seeing a lot more of me :p.
  16. ChapmanBaxter

Why would our names be written on batteries for your vibrator?

「(°ヘ°)
    • Up x 1
  17. Maer

You know why.
  18. Kevibear

Terrain Centipede was pretty strong when I was still active.
  19. Yosarian

OoOOoOoooOOoooO we'll be seeing a lot of you? #MARMARINATHONGPOOLPARTY
    • Up x 1
  20. Maer

I was there last year. BoG placed 4th (ahead of TIW and NUC) with 2 people who had never played PS2 before, lulz.
    You didn't see the "Marmar the Kraken" livestream?

And you people call yourselves fangirls. Yeesh.

2/10