[BUG] While cloaked left clicking does not take me out of cloak.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Colodie, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Colodie

Recently I just ordered a new PC and from the moment I first opened planetside I had a rather annoying bug involving the infiltrators cloak. While cloaked pressing fire does not remove me from cloak. The same happens if I try to ADS and fire. I have to manually press F and then I can shoto but I have gotten so used to declosking by pressing fire it is really hard to remember. I have reinstalled and verfified the game multiple times but it still persists. I am don't have access to a PC for a week by any help would be appreciated. Also the medics heal and heavy overshield function perfectly and allow shooting both ads and hipfire so I assume this is a game bug.
  2. Rydenan

This is how it's supposed to work, I believe?

(Unless you're in a sunderer cloak bubble.)
  3. Colodie

No when you press fire usually you would decloak and after the delay you could shoot. Now I actually have to press F to decloak. My problem is that attempting to fire a weapon is not triggering a decloak. It always used to me like this on my old PC and I don't see any patchnotes changing I
  4. LordKrelas

Did you check your settings, If that auto-decloak is still there, it'd be in there.
    As it could be as simple as a checkbox.
  5. chayne

It's useroptions.ini, put "DecloakOnFire=0" to "DecloakOnFire=1".
    • Up x 2
  6. Rydenan

It's never done that for me.

Interesting, I'll have to try that out.
  7. No0T

Its true and annoying they should change it.