Which one cert first?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by willowphile, Dec 7, 2012.

1. willowphile

To clarify everything upfront...I'm playing Vanu using a Pulsar C at mostly medium + ranges. I already have a reflex2 site (though I'm thinking of unlocking both the 3.4x and the NV. I just got back up to 100 certs and I'm wondering what I should buy first. The three I have pegged are high velocity ammo, compensator and the forward grip.

I already have a couple of certs in nanoweave armor as well as my jetpack (although i hear back and forth views on whether or not the jetpack certs are even working. So I'd like to put my certs into my gun at this point. I just don't know which would give me the best advantage. Let me preface by saying that I'm not very good at all...on a good day i'm at a .8 k/d ratio...so I'm hoping to pick whichever one would give me the biggest leap currently in competitiveness (though I realize each one would probably only be a minor increase).
  2. willowphile

anyone....please?
  3. frajerik

Jetpacks. As LA you move alot and jetpacks are vital so you can move where you want.Certing to lvl 4 isnt that costly. Then you can focus on C4. Optics, attachments for gun etc are personal choice. I use 3.4x zoom and NC guns kick alot so compensator. Try faster shield regen or adrenaline for sprinting. With armor you have 12%+- more HP but they dont regenerate.

Shields yes and for LA are perfect. you can fly up on roof, regen shields hit n run and again regenerate. More useful than nanowear armor imho.
  4. lNeBl

The jet pack certs are bugged beyond level 2. I wouldn't put anything into it beyond level 2.

As for a gun, I would get the one that lets you use a grenade launcher :)
  5. frajerik

oh really lol? didnt knew that.