Which LMG has the best best TTK?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Tyrant103, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Tyrant103

I've been thinking about this for a while, My main is VS (now) but I have also got alts which I have been logging in with for the passive certs for quite sometime.

Basically, I want to cert into the best faction (weapon) for a CQC HA build, I presume TR would have the best weapon for this due to their high ROF trait, I haven't looked over all the weapons but was hoping someone could tell me the best CQC weapon for their faction? (NC and TR)
  2. miraculousmouse

On the NC you have the Anchor and EM6, which are 167/600. TTK is higher than the Orion but the headshot ttk is lower. Out of the two I'd use the Anchor. Other options for overall awesome cqc dps/ttk are the cyclone and blitz. The anchor blitz and cyclone get SPA.

On the red side of things you have the mswr and carv. The former is a CQC beast (orion without movement multiplier but with spa) while the carv is OK, feels jittery and awkward though. Both are 143/750. Honorable mentions are the Armistice and the MCG, both have very high cqc DPS and the mcg can touch people at longer ranges too.
  3. Mxiter

About LMGs as said miraculousmouse and according that all shots hits:

Bodyshots:
    Carv=MSW-R=Orion>EM6=Anchor

Headshots:
    EM6=Anchor>Carv=MSW-R=Orion

Others weapons that HA have access could have better TTK:
    -High DPS SMGs
    -Shotguns (including jackhammer)
    -MGC at full ROF (after spin up time)
    • Up x 3
  4. miraculousmouse

Your volume of auraxium medals is very impressive.
  5. Mxiter

My sig isn't updated since few months. ;)
    But Thx anyway.
    • Up x 2
  6. DatVanuMan

TTK in this game is very theoretical. But, if you manage to land all shots at minimum range, it goes like this:
    NC: Anchor/EM6.
    TR: T9 CARV, MSW-R.
    VS: Orion.
    As you can see, Vanu is UP in this field as well:rolleyes:
  7. Mxiter

LeL
    Orion carv and MSW-R have the same theorical TTK since all are 143/750 weapons.

At mid range, i would say that MSW-R and orion are equal: MSW-R have SPA and orion have lower horizontal recoil.

Again a VS QQer "please buff " guy.

And so many people ask why VS are the worst loved community...
    • Up x 3
  8. cruczi

For NC - Anchor. For TR - MSW-R.

Carv is not a CQC weapon, its hipfire accuracy is worse than bad.

Although for pure CQC you'll get the best results with shotguns and SMG's, not LMG's.
  9. copywrite85

Lol...well said homie.
  10. AmitGr

Not an LMG, but HA weapon - for cqc, the NC jackhammer probably has the best TTK anywhere. It does leave you useless however outside its comfort zone.
  11. jiggu

I wish heavies could rocket jump so I could violate infiltrator comfort zones with my jackhammer all the time
  12. Frosty The Pyro

if you are throwing in shotguns, the pumps have a ttk of 0.
    • Up x 1
  13. DatVanuMan

You know I was being sarcastic, right? I meant that we VS only have one weapon that has a quick TTK, while the others have two. XD
    Anyways, the Orion is a joke, I seriously dislike it.
  14. miraculousmouse

How??? The Orion is GODLIKE..

I've been on an Orion high as u can see by my new character stats.
    • Up x 2
  15. DatVanuMan

Well, it isn't an example of VS weaponry. It has WAY too much RoF, isn't accurate, isn't controllable... I want a weapon that resembles the Polaris. THAT would be nice. If I could change the Orion, I would increase the damage model to 155, decrease RoF to 698, and reduce reload time, ALONG WITH better accuracy and recoil. That is my interpretation of a good VS weapon.
  16. miraculousmouse

That'd be a buff :p . I can't complain, it'd turn the Orion into a cyclone and I love both already. I can never do well with the CARV though, is the mswr any better?
  17. DatVanuMan

The MSW is an Orion with SPA and I THINK a faster reload speed, without the 0.75 ADS movement speed bonus.
    EDIT: Oh yeah it'll turn into a Cyclone. Well, not exactly, since 155 damage can't kill anyone in 6 shots, only 7. However, the added benefits are the faster reload and better recoil and accuracy models.
    • Up x 1
  18. miraculousmouse

That's good. The Carv despite being an awesome weapon has terrible horizontal recoil.
  19. DatVanuMan

Which is why people never aim with itXD
    The CARV is a SaP weapon at its finest. Rapid RoF, plenty of bullets, and a LONG time for shooting people.
  20. ComradeHX

People do aim with it; it just does not appear that way because horizontal recoil throwing off shots.