Which is your favourite shield, and when/why?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by LameFox, Jan 14, 2013.

1. LameFox

Seen a few different shield threads around with people saying they're good in different circumstances, so now I'm curious. Which shield is your favourite, for what reasons? Do you switch up based on circumstances, or avoid what yours isn't good for - and which circumstances do you think what shield is best for?
  2. MarkAntony

I use the default one because i activate it when i know I'm gonna receive damage. You need to have that awareness to use it to it's maximum potential.
  3. UnDeaD_CyBorG

I personally go with the Adrenaline Shield.
    25% extra recharge after a kill is huge; Now I only need a weapon that also lasts that long, let me tell you shotguns are out.
    Also since the december patch I average 20 frames.
    For AT Duty, I use the Resist shield; It's generally a great shield if you activate it before storming a building, but specifically good with Flak Armor as the effects stack.
    I've phased out NMG.
  4. voody

11.000 kills on the HA and I never used anything other than the NMG. The adrenaline shield is probably better but i am a stubborn bastard and also one of the (apparently) few people who doesn't use flak armor instead of nanoweave. Anyways, the resist shield is too random for my taste. You get shot first before you have it activated and there goes your EHP and when I engage tanks I avoid getting hit at all.