Where was your first battle?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DeltaBlackWater, Feb 2, 2013.

1. DeltaBlackWater

The very moment when you hot dropped in, what continent and region were you in? What was your first impression?

I was dropped into Ceres Hydroponics, in Indar, going after Ti Alloys, just small skirmishes. Think it was against the Vanu, cant remember, but had no idea on which side of the hill to go up. I was perhaps even a light assault and didnt know i had jetpacks. lol.
  2. Gavyne

Indar, tawrich tech plant. I remember a 3 way push back & forth, out in the open. I was such a noob I didn't know what I was doing, but I had a blast.
  3. MasterChiefette

Tarwhich plant.
  4. Daioh

First Fight was in the Indar Biolab (the one with the arch) durring beta, about 200 v 200 v 100, getting split roasted by the NC and VS. one hell of a fight, lasted for about 9 hours cause we would keep capping, recapping, and capping again.
  5. Nocturnal7x

I have no ******* idea, well I started in the warpgate. After that I have no idea how anything happened or what anything was until 10+ hours of not knowing anything I started to figure this stuff out. It was a mess though. SOE lost a lot of players because of it.
  6. Iksniljiksul

How am I supposed to remember something like that?
  7. The deli mane

I don't remember the exact location, but it was on Indar. I remember ******** myself as I was dropped from orbit into a fight with no idea what to do. I remember stepping out of the smoldering pod, bewildered and disoriented, as a large caliber round hit me in the face.

And I loved it.
    • Up x 1
  8. Karragos

Esamir, no idea where. Run over by a friendly tank about 20 seconds in. It was great at getting me warmed up for what was to come!
    • Up x 2
  9. Jaquio

The Crown, of course.

I had almost no idea what was going on, but it was awesome.

After that, Tawrich. I still maintain that when two large groups are fighting at Tawrich, and one has the tower and depot in the north, and the other is trying to hold the main building, it's one of the best fights in the game.
  10. Ultimatestormer

Hvar, we hadn't taken out the shield generators yet but we were camping the main shields anyway. I thought the shields had a certain amount of health, so I went engie and spent about 5 minutes total shooting the shields, constantly getting blown up by prowlers. Still remember my thoughts: "WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON, WHY ARE WE NOT MOVING FORWARD??? WHAT IS WITH THIS CRAZY GAME??? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO???" Etc.
  11. Incinerage

Zurvan

Expected survival time: 13 seconds
    Actual survival time: 7 seconds

Tracers errywhere
  12. HowToAim

I got hot dropped into the crown my first day. Took me a while to actually figure out where it was after that. I remember there were terrible player culling issues.
  13. JP_Russell

Indar. I have no idea where on Indar I was. Some biolab, but I was too focused on "Wait, no, stop, you didn't even let me bind my controls yet!!" to think about details like "Where am I?" or figure out things like "Which guys are mine and which guys are the bad guys?"
  14. Ryko Nailo

I forget the name but it was the outpost north of eisa, was a tr base just flipped vanu as nc came to attack. Managed to get 4 kills before dying and setting up binds. Good times.
  15. DankFist

I got dropped in on Esamir and spent about 5 minutes flying around trying to shoot out the Driver in a Sunderer.
  16. Mustang

Ceres Hydroponics during the beta. Me + a MAX vs 4 Vanu infiltrators
  17. DoctorWhose

First day of Beta, the Crown obviously. What else?
  18. Mojo_man

I was dropped in on Esamir. What region I couldn't say as I was promptly used for target practice by the Vanu that I landed right next to.