[BUG] Where are the double Xp ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by matt90, May 1, 2015.

1. matt90

Hello,

why the double Xp is finish today ?

"Get a boost on the battlefields of Auraxis! Double XP for everyone starts at 12:01 AM April 27th and runs until Friday night. All Access Members will continue to get Double XP through Sunday! "

I'm members all acces! *
  2. _itg

Are you on Connery? The server crashed about 30 minutes ago, and apparently that turns off double XP until someone manually re-activates it.
  3. matt90

On miller
  4. Alizona

35 minutes ago, as I post this, RadarX said "We'll get someone to take a look!"

http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/...y_just_crashed_and_double_xp_was_deactivated/

I was just playing on Connery, as a Vanu on Esamir, and I wasn't getting double XP. There is an Alert running on Amerish but I didn't go there to see what happens. I might go back into game and see if I get double XP on Amerish.

UPDATE: I'm getting double XP on Amerish after exiting and re-entering the game. So either the problem with Connery is only on Esamir, or else they fixed the problem in the time it took me to come here and post.