Where are the Airstrike cert's?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kantsler, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Kantsler

Guys In beta we had the airstrike certification for the command tree. where did it go?
    how can planetside2 be planetside with out the most iconic thing which is the Orbital strike of some sort.

This is horrible if they remove for ever! please let me know if you guys know anything about it.
  2. Lyken

I just put up a post with the same thing, I was really hoping to have this for launch.
  3. Glucksritter

Might have been removed because of technical issues, perhaps stating that it's gone for good is a bit too over presumptuous?
  4. Kantsler

I hope its not removed for ever because its the only tool that gives us the anti camp solution.
  5. Foogsert

After seeing dozens of orbitals every single battle late in PS1s life I wouldn't mind it never returning.

Zero risk weapon that's far too rewarding to use.
  6. pluton

They said that it's coming in a feew weeks
    but i hope that it will be a command rank 5 cert and cost loadsamone
    • Up x 1
  7. Kantsler

thanks for the reply. I was afraid it wouldnt come.
  8. Ice

Command certs aren't cheap as it is and there are BR requirements to get them. I played for hours just to get to BR10 and unlock spawn beacon!
  9. ShriekXL

I suggest you start being creative against camps. Because you might even go "meh" when they finally release the strike :).