[BUG] When will you fix the completely broken Reaver?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IronfistNC, Dec 18, 2012.

1. IronfistNC

So 2 patches/hotfixes later you still haven't fixed the completely broken Reaver? I asked multiple times via twitter when the ETA on fixing was only to receive no response.

For those of you that don't fly/don't know:

Air frames randomly don't equipment & changing loadout number doesn't help
    Due to speed changes/bugs Reaver is now the slowest ESF in the game
    Afterburners now have 0 bleedoff time. Your speed drops straight back down after using it.
    My Lib now flies faster than my Reaver :)

Maggie confirmed to me these were unintended changes and not stealth nerfs without patchnotes, but we've heard nothing about when they intend on fixing it.

Just a little bit of info would be nice.

*edit*
    Oh and before I recieve nonsense replies from people that don't know what they are talking about. Let me make these points:

All ESF have the same hitpoints/armour
    All ESF have roughly the same TTK
    • Up x 2
  2. CaptainGigglePanTs

Yes please fix this darn bug allready! But im guessing they dont have a clue what they did wrong....
  3. Sm00th

I have noticed a dramatic change as well and would like an explanation on why this occurred. A follow up to this thread from a Dev would be greatly appreciated.
  4. -CDL-Peacemaker

Bump for great justice. Even if they didn't fix AB id be happy. RadarX can we PLEASE get some info on this? I've got a week of christmas vacation and I'd love to do some Dog Fighting.... too bad my reaver will be gimped the whole time.
  5. CaptainGigglePanTs

BUMP! .........................
  6. Eduard K.

Next year.
  7. omega4

Why fix something that will eventually fall into disuse?
  8. IronfistNC

Can't even receive a reply from SOE about this :( Another tweet @smedley ignored.
  9. IronfistNC

Another hotfix and no solution :(
  10. Niv

I can see the same thing as the lock on "bug" on the vanguard enforcer, all NC notice and report.
    same on this reaver "bug" unless some SOE official answer to this bug officially its not a bug its a new nerf for the NC like always.
  11. Sm00th

More Hotfixes and still broke as meth-head