When I spend $50 on Battle Cash, I want that BC right then and there. Where is it?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SwordStrafe, Jul 30, 2015.

1. SwordStrafe

I didn't complain when PS2 was released on the PS4 with all its bugs. I didn't complain when the game took ages to load when you start it up or just want to deploy elsewhere on the map. I didn't complain when the game crashed three times in a row, not to mention the countless other times. I didn't complain when the UI was so horrid and sluggish (even after the "fix").

But when I drop $50 on Battle Cash and don't get that Battle Cash, I will complain and am doing so now. If you think stealing $50 from me is no big deal then you will soon get to know me very, very, very well.
  2. SwordStrafe

I will literally go to the ends of the earth and sacrifice my life over this $50 that you just stole from me. We can do this the easy way, or the REAL easy way.
  3. SwordStrafe

Do I need to start booking a flight down there?
  4. SwordStrafe

Ok then, you asked for it.
  5. SwordStrafe

Never mind, you can thank Zachary at the real Sony Customer Service for your continued well being.
  6. SwordStrafe

$4.99 worth of Battle Cash is still missing actually. Will one of you do your job and offer help or do we need to go into DEFCON 5 again? I get the feeling you don't realize the lengths I'll go to recover $4.99 stolen from me. I'm ready to die over this.
  7. SwordStrafe

You thought Lizard Squad was a problem? Wait until I get boots on the ground near you.
  8. chuckles007

I'm missing 25$ of my battle cash that I just bought
  9. chuckles007

Well actually I'm missing 25$ out of the 75$ that I spent you owe me 2500 BC I have the cards to prove my purchase you need to solve this problem ASAP
  10. chuckles007

I will take this to court
    If I have to
  11. Black_Sombie

I just buy 2000 c in 19.99 and dont give me nothing i need answer
  12. JBD10931

Why is this a recurring problem? I bought 2000 BC earlier today. I have nothing.
  13. DandiWind

I bought 2000 Battle Cach earlier today.Money is spent. BC did not come.
  14. el-coqui

Hello,

I bought 2000 BC yesterday as well and still no BC? Opened up a ticket...we'll see...

Also, no NC knife?
  15. Profileiche

Is the server that deals with the billing and stuff under attack maybe? strange thing is that my wife could buy 500 BC an hour ago. Seems to be a problem with 2000BC.
  16. Muhdic

hey, please reply to this or message me, I just want to know if you are alive and well