When hacking spear Phalanx turrets.....

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Elsewhere, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Elsewhere

Where does the occupant pop out? And has it changed?

I was fighting in Zurvan today, and a fair number of the turrets were manned, so went up to it, started the hack. Out pops the enemy, kill, on to the next. However, after doing this a few times, strange things started happening.

First one, He seemed to pop out on top the turret
    Second one, (same guy) he popped out before the hack even finished (on my screen). I didn't cloak nearby so he didn't have an audio clue either, and the turret was not under fire so he didn't need to repair it.
    Third one (same guy), after popping out, he had killed me before he even rendered, so don't know where he appeared.

I usually move to the side of the turret for some cover, but was a little confused. I sent the guy a tell asking if he popped out at the same location, but got ignored. Was it just him and lag issues or did they change something?

Thanks
  2. Lakora

Overall they should pop out in the middle behind the turret like always, but sometimes it's a bit weird like you say.
    • Up x 1
  3. drNovikov

It's a bug. They don't always render instantly, so wehn this **** starts happening, I don't bother killing them, I just jump into the turret before those invisible engineers kill me and start blowing up enemy armor.