When does this years Winter holiday season begin?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by icufos, Dec 12, 2019.

1. icufos

Last year it began.....The current Winter Holiday Event event started on Wednesday, December 5th, 2018, and will last until January 31st, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT.

It's a bit late starting in 2019.
    I bought the hat and want to wear it please.
    I'm a little upset I can't wear it.:oops:
  2. Trigga

I just wish we had the /humbug command in PS2.
  3. MonnyMoony

Does seem rather late this year. I saw the "Merry Auraximus" announcement and thought the snowmen and holiday events would start soon after - but they still haven't landed.

Seems odd. I wonder if the issues they had around the Halloween event have anything to do with it.
  4. TRspy007

Honestly I'd rather see them all the bugs before trying anything. The event should come up next week I believe, they have to push it out a week before Christmas I think.
  5. ZDarkShadowsZ

Christmas event got announced in today's PTS update:

The Auraximas winter event officially lasts from Dec. 18, 2019 through Jan. 5, 2020

Just under 3 weeks of Christmas event time.

I think this year's rewards are kind of iffy. I already have Cold Heart (ended up getting it twice) so the only reason for me to get that final tier is for a title which I'll never use. While I like that they tried to make that implant more viable, I doubt I will still ever use it.