[BUG] When Dealing with Squad, Platoon Screen

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Destroyer0370, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Destroyer0370

Two bugs.

1. If I am the platoon leader and another person is with me in a squad alone and I select the person and draw him/her to another squad, while at the same time that person leaves the squad, then I get sent over to the Squad that I was sending the individual to. Also, and very importantly, I lose my platoon leadership. i.e. I was doing that and sending someone to Alpha squad, and I went over there instead, since the person left the platoon, when I had the person's name with my mouse bring it over to Alpha Squad.Alpha squad's Squad leader, then became Platoon Leader too, I lost control of the platoon that way. Side note: that individual did not want to give me back the platoon leadership even when I explained, and got all those platoon leadership ribbons from a platoon that I build from the beginning! .because of the stupid Bug.

2. Another bug recently, shows that I am platoon leader but I could not assign anyone to a squad or anything. It says I am not the platoon leader. I had to leave the platoon and come back.Luckily it was a friend on Alpha squad who got the leadership and I asked him to give it back to me.