Whats your LIB usual strategy?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by innersphere1, Feb 6, 2014.

1. innersphere1

what is ur usual setup when flying liberators?
    Honestly i cant find nothing better then Tank Buster + Zepher(thermal vision) + bulldog \ walker, autorepair , Racer high speed airframe and Afterburner.
    I think its the best all around set.. you will have no probs with tanks, you can always use a round or two of ur tank buster and let the zepher finish the job.. tank buster does some serious damage from short range i suggest all of u to use it.
    Zepher is godlike vs groups of infantry ur gunner will be happy and its easier to use then shredder, (shredder is a beast vs infantry too i know) so ur gunner will have no problems aiming when ur moving fast to evade things , when with a shredder maybe he will.
    Good vs libs.. you can easy go on others lib head because of your speed and afterburner, then let ur gunner spam zephers on it..
    Good vs ESF ...trust me there is nothing more rewarding then pressing turbo button (with the racer airframe) into an ESF face.

How u play the lib ?