What's your best?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by KaosWarMonk, Dec 4, 2012.

1. KaosWarMonk

Tonight defending against the Vanu hordes on Briggs we had lots of infantry coming at us over a ridge/rocks. Perfectly outlined against the sky. Using a stock unmodified SR7 got 4 head shots in a row in as fast as I could reload... Which surprised even my newbie infiltrator self, I usually play LA. Range wasn't particularly far.

Anyway what's your best?

-kaos
  2. iller

6 on those steep slopes below the Hospital thingy ... 2 of them sprinting targets. Wasn't all consecutive tho.
    I actually do a lot better with the Bazaar Bargain in TF2 but that's b/c I get more than 20 FPS in that game :\

TBH, I just feel bad for people who get shot that easily. Hardly a rewarding feeling IMO.
    When I see a body nearby, or someone drop dead in front of me, I generally run for cover....
  3. Brewery

I got a good head shot story for ya.

Was on Amerish some where and saw a red dot blip after firing. Playing light assault I sprinted around the rocks to flank the guy and my character dropped dead from a full blown sprint by a sniper. Now after taking a look at the weapon I realized I was tk'd. Respawned at the AMS and realized the friendly was probably around 300m away trying to pop off the target I was flanking and some how his bullet managed to find my face in the time I turned the corner to be in his field of view.

I know this doesn't exactly fit the category, but it was definitely the "best" accidental TK ive seen.
  4. Krytical

When I'm sniping with the SR-7 I only aim for the head of stationary targets. In big battles it's only a matter of of being patient and waiting for someone to sit still for a couple of seconds (hallo there, heavies). Considering bullet drop is nearly non-existent with the SR-7 you should really only be missing the head at extremely long distances or when the targets are moving. Getting 10+ consecutive headshots in a row is only a matter of time and patience.