[BUG] Whats up with the crazy warping on miller?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Luke_Nadewalker, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Luke_Nadewalker

after 5 mins of gameplay i start to see warping, players running off into the sky, players dissapearing and suddenly warping elsewhere... best way i could show this was on the map screen, but it is way worse just looking around the world. Ping of 30, and server latency of 50.

It is not just me either. a friend from germany logged into miller and after 5-10 mins also got the same issues.
    he then logged out and logged into cobalt and doesnt see the problem there.

We are both TR and Miller. It is not hardware related on our end as both machines exceed the minimum spec by a long way.

This is unplayable. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP. I dont usually have any issues like this, and its nothing to do with my hardware or ISP as both are working fine and work fine with other more demanding games.:(
  2. Luke_Nadewalker

Anyone else experience this or have ideas on why?
  3. Luke_Nadewalker

4. FieldMarshall

I have experienced the same thing a few times in the past. The only time it happened was when my internet acted up.
    But since yours is fine i dont know what it could be.

Not really helpful but it bumps your thread.
  5. Luke_Nadewalker

yeah. its quite irritating. tonight it was fine for 3 mins or so before it started. When it starts it doesnt stop, but seems to come in waves of intensity.
    [IMG]