What's in starter packs?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by innersphere1, Feb 27, 2014.

1. innersphere1

What is the content for each class of starter packs?
  2. innersphere1

hello? Im talking about the questionnaire.. what i can get and what i have to answer to get it ?
  3. Jac70

The questions just direct you to the best suited class for your playstyle. However, you don't have to accept their recommendation and can select another class. So you can see what each class would receive in the pack before choosing. It is a weapon, a 1day boost and the Cell camo.

AFAIK it is only available on one character so make sure you use the character you intend to play with before completing.
  4. dp_nox

On TR side I answered something along the lines of close ranged anti infantry and I could chose between:

T5 AMC (Carbine)
    Cycler TRV (AR)
    TSAR 42 (Close Range BASR)
    T16 Rhino (LMG)

I wish I had read up on the possibilities before, had to pick the T16 sicne I already had everything else. Still not a bad thing, I won't complain about a free weapon :)
  5. Hatesphere

after you answerer you can select to see all the results and just pick a classes starter kit. they all come with a camo a boost and a weapon for that class.
  6. dp_nox

There's different weapons per class. A friend of mine told me he got a shotgun for his medic while I could pick the Cycler TRV.

Now that I think of it, the T5 AMC doesn't make any sense given the answers I picked, the Jaguar would make way more sense and is just as cheap...
  7. bPostal