What was you easiest auraxium or hardest?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fredfred, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Fredfred

Easiest and fastest: Jackhammer, before the recent update giving it faster burst.
    Hardest and longest: Warden, had it for months, still working on it
  2. LowTechKiller

None are easy...grinding is boring.
    Gauss SAW is my first. Almost there on the TMG-50.
  3. IamDH

Guass saw, because you'll never buy another gun
  4. Tradewind

Blitz was my first and only and obviously was quite easy compared to most everything else...it was 200 certs but I don't exactly feel "proud" lol.
  5. Tinuva

Gauss Compact S - Pre nerf to UBGL (easy)
    Long Shot - Pre Spawn nerf (700 kils) (easy)
    Gauss Saw - Just easy
    Pods - Post nerfs (medium: because you have to deal with other planes / strikers)

Currently working on:

Bouncing Betties (run in as SMG infil, drop 2 where 3-5 people are standing and KABOOM! 3-5 kills and a suicide)
    GD7F
    Anchor
    1st NC SMG (Blitz? why cant i think of the name)
    Vortek
  6. Sworaven

So jelly! Can't do that with TR Claymores :p.
  7. ZephyrBurst

The XM98 was the harderst when I decided to try getting Auraxium on all the bolt action rifles. I was so used to the velocity of the Parallax, that it took awhile to adjust to the slower XM98 speed.
  8. Van Dax

the lasher my one and only. A bit of a pain in the *** but fun!
  9. SnatchMaster

NS11A was the first, and it wasn't hard at all. I was struggling early on with the Gauss S rifle, so I picked up the NS11A, and it kept me playing the game. Since then I have an Auraxium GR 22, and NS11C.
  10. DiHorizon

NC14 Bolt Driver, post Nanoweave stealth buff. That was an exercise in self flagellation.

Is my target more than 30 metres away?
    >If yes, there is no guarantee a clean headshot will kill
    >If no, disengage and reposition
  11. DFDelta

Easiest: Lightning HE before all the HE nerfs

Hardest: Beamer
  12. StolenToast

I knew I would see you here. The Lasher truly is the best idea the devs ever had.
  13. RHINO_Mk.II

GOD SAW.

Now it's merely a demi-god SAW, but still an effective weapon.
  14. BraSS

For me GD7F was easiest pre nerf. Probably because its used by 2 classes i was playing a lot at the time.

hardest is Drop Pods....
  15. vanu123

easiest knife hardest beamer
  16. Pikachu

Easiest or at least first: piston! (before the silly shotgun nerf.) Hardest was decimator. I never thought i would get purple medal with a rocket launcher.
  17. Cl1mh4224rd

Easiest: The Lightning's C75 Viper (before it's recent adjustments)
    Hardest: Everything I haven't gotten it on yet.
  18. Tommyp2006

Only have 2, the t9 carv and the trac 5 s. The carv was MUCH easier than the trac 5 s, only reason I have it on the t5s is because of the ubgl.
  19. hawken is better

Easiest would be a tie between the scrubhawk and the Jaguar. Hardest was probably the TMG-50. Despite the overwhelming praise that it receives from most Terrans, I absolutely hate the thing.
  20. Vortok

Of the ones I have/am going for.

Easiest - HV-45. It just kinda happened. Second easiest being the default Medic gun as I was only 200 or so away from Auraxium before I finally unlocked another weapon.

Hardest that I actually want and am still working on (aka, not trying to get the Beamer one - which isn't even up to Gold yet): Probably Skyguard.

CARV was painful to finish off on my alt. Pre-nerf it was okay, though.