What to cert next?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Raines, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Raines

I'm slowly hoarding my certifications (feels like I'm dragging each one out of stone at times) and have gotten almost 200 saved.

My current set-up for the Infiltrator is
    Restoration Kit lvl 1
    Hunter Cloak lvl 2
    Nano-wave lvl 4
    Hacking lvl 3
    Recon lvl 1
    Proxi Mines x 2
    V10 - x12 Scope

My question is what should I spend my certs on next or should I keep trying to save for a scout rifle?
    If I unlock some C4 on either the LA or HA will it carry across to the other classes like the Restoration Kit does?

Thanks.
  2. Aktarus

yeah C4 is unlocked for all class that can use it.

after i unlocked almost every usefull thing for the infil i managed to cert the reaver a little bit , not the weapon parts because dogfighting is not my cup of tea but mostly like a superjetpack lol ;) the only worst point is the 500 cert parachute for easy infiltration / insane camping spot and to piss of anybody who's trying to take you down :p ....
  3. VoidC

If you go for Scout Rifle, SOE could bring a better one than Nyx or Artemis or at least alternative one.

Well in case of certification since you already have 2 mines, I would cert in your case Hunter Cloak up to lvl 4 (should be okay till alternative cloak, "Stalker" !?), you can better (faster) sneak from cover to cover then.

12x on my V10 is sometimes to much at medium range. So I considering to get a 8x scope for mid Range. Maybe same in your case. Maybe Racon certifications for +1 dart.

I plan to go for 3 Infy Builds:
    - Infiltration
    - Mid range
    - Long range

Each role will require specific certifications and weapon setup.
  4. vampwood

Recon to IV at least, its your most useful tool.
  5. Raines

So I went and unlocked the C4 on the HA... did the LA get it. Nope. ARGH!

Got to keep saving to pay for it on LA.

But first I'll finish specing out my Infiltrator - Hunter cloak to lvl 4 and Recon up to lvl 4.

Then Mines for LA, and see how it goes, and maybe think about saving for a scout rifle (700 certs OUCH! That's a lot of captures/sundry/kills)