What the heck are you doing SOE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Beartornado, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Beartornado

[IMG]

There's two things wrong with this picture.

1. What the hell is "Size. Always. Matters." What kind of background is that? Did the wallpaper crew sneak in a little something extra? I read that and honestly expected the 3 faction characters to have bulges in their pants.

2. (The bigger issue) Why is this game still being showcased at MLG? As far as I can tell the game (performance-wise) is in the worst condition it has ever been, you will not be leaving positive first-impressions. If you absolutely wanted the attention from MLG the least you could've done was postponed GU4 (as much as we wanted it) so that you wouldn't be screwed by the major performance issues that now cripple PS2. I'd like to believe that you are working 24/7 to resolve them, but if you haven't you seriously should've slaved away to get this game in optimal condition for the MLG showcase.
  2. BennyB

They used all the money from in game transactions to buy a cray supercomputer that can run this game at a stable 40 FPS.
  3. AccelPrime

I'll agree with the fact that this was probably a horrible time to showcase the game. The people @MLG will probably be very turned off by the low frame rates... You can't play a game competetively unless you can get the required FPS. Not to mention the plethora of annoying bugs that were introduced in GU4...

Lets hope that they're showcasing GU3 rather than GU4... For the sake of PS2's future..