[Suggestion] What the Fudge PS2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheChippewa, Jun 27, 2014.

1. TheChippewa

I have hundreds upon hundreds of dollars to spend on this game. I'm topped out on my subscription. I've bought pretty much every infantry weapon available across all 3 factions. Please Please I have more money to shell out on weapons for vehicles, but the weapons you've decided to sell us are total garbage meaning the lib down grades. Don't you want more of my money? Then give us moar vehicle weapons all your infantry weapons are boring anyways. LETS HEAR IT FOR VEHICLE WEAPONS!!!
  2. Globguy15

Just stop stop no one cares how much money you spend plenty of other people do the same your no different.This post is not an idea nor suggestion it is simply a person who whines since they can't have fun in a game unless it has a billion weapons to chose from so they can buy a load off in game currency to buy everything. HAVE FUN WITH WHAT YOU GOT THATS ALL THAT MATTERS
  3. MrNature72

Huh.

Alright, so, you have a valid point. We do need different things. But not because of money. Like, seriously, we don't need to convince SOE to make more things because of money.

With that attitude, we're getting more nerfs and more "replacement" weapons. Mmmm~

No, this doesn't need to happen. I'd much rather see everything we have now revamped, and a few complimentary, unique creations added on. But for the game, not for the money.
  4. TheMish

If you buy things from the shop, you're paying for the system they have now.

If you want change, don't pay a penny, for anything. It'll make them change very quickly if they start seeing people giving up on buying stuff.
  5. TheChippewa

Lol if it's not about money then why have a marketing department at all or expand to PS4? Face it boys and girls the development team may be about the game but SOE is about the cash cold hard cash. I don't think it's too much to ask for a little more options in the vehicle department to get more of my all mighty dollar. Sorry if it offends the people who don't have the money, but at least you get to enjoy the game for free.