[BUG] What the feldspar?!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hypest, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Hypest

[IMG]

Supposed to be the digital camo. It was good dark colored for night times, because of the black/red pattern. How is it even digital? It's truly terrible.

So i have one simple question: WTF SOE?!

[IMG]

I hope it's not inteded ffs, because they didn't change the vehicle or weapon digital camo, so it doesn't even match. However if it's not intended how can someone eff it up?
    • Up x 1
  2. DarthGoogle

Finally, i can pull my Alpha Squad camo for night fighting and laugh at all this digi-latex guys suddenly glowing in the night all over while i sit in the shadows.

GJ, SOE. Keep it up.
  3. Xasapis

Yea, only VS are allowed to be sexy. Bad SOE, bad!
  4. Zotamedu

http://1.bp.************/-dWSlnpS-kGk/UTPUaOMZ0GI/AAAAAAAAB5s/7ZiHVg6UVQ0/s1600/Britney-Spears-Oops___-I-Did-It-Again-FanMade.jpg
    • Up x 2
  5. Hypest

[IMG]
    If you thinks it's sexy it's your choice, but it's still ridicoulus.
  6. Duvenel

It's a known bug, not intended as far as I know.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Hypest

Phew... thanks for the info. When i logged in about an hour ago i was so shocked i had to log out instantly.

edit: the question remains tho. How? How can you accidentaly change one camo for one faction to a red GlMP suit?
  8. Xasapis

Pfff, and you were all invited in our rave party. Your invitation is now revoked! :cool:
    • Up x 3
  9. Zitroxious

yay tr cameltoe
  10. Duvenel

I would imagine that there's an issue with some of the shaders. I've heard people mention things about other camos aswell. Also a few updates ago a similar thing happened with other camos, mainly noticeable on vehicles. Don't think I ever heard if that was intentional or not or if it was ever 'fixed'(?). But yeah these lighting issues are probably a bug if you see them in future. There's also other lighting issues that have been re-introduced this latest live server update but that's for another thread.
  11. Hypest

Yea i noticed that something is off with the IR/NV scopes: some characters don't get highlited, some weapons don't get highlited, some charachters get only outlined.