What needs to happen to balance this game better?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kylln, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Kylln

After the first few days of playing, mostly as infantry, I realized quickly that tanks and air need to be dealt with to have any sort of chance on living. I spent $20.00, got a lock on rocket launcher for both air and ground vehicles ($10.00 each). I don't know what the upgrade cost for the "red" teams air rockets are that from what I have read on forums are a good way to "farm", and the p2 120 heat from those little red tanks, but I still have no chance of competing with those vehicles. I can hit a plane , sometimes twice (out of 4 missles that I can carry at a time)before they fly off with hardly any damage from my $10.00 lock on missles, fly over the hill, land, repair, and come back and continue to obliterate troops...my lock on vehicle missle seems to scare off tanks pretty well, but I would think these weapons should do more damage, reload quicker or something to be able to compete? These weapons are made ($20.00 cash worth) to kill tanks, planes etc... and are hardly worth it. Please fix. They kill with one shot, why can't my upgraded weapons kill with 1? even 2-3 hits?