What is happening at Amerish, Woodman?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Caserion, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Caserion

Is there some match going on? I randomly started playing NC because i needed a one day break of my TR and ended up being decimated by air for 2 hours, not those swarm air, skilled pilots... and a lot of them.

I've never seen so many before, first i was attacked by three mossie's for one hour and when attacking the Vanu i got consistently attacked by Vanu Aircraft. Once again, all of them skilled pilots...

All great and such, but i hope these pilots go away soon to somewhere else, Not going to start a ''nerf air, they're OP'' thread, but getting pounded by groups of skilled pilots isn't... fun. As in, grab your shotgun and stay inside because that's all you are going to get.

And don't bring up the ''bring AA, they're Op against air'' argument. Against these pilots you either get a group of 12+ man with lock-on and bursters (which i don't have) or these pilots will just destroy any AA withoutdifficulty.

Do any of you know what is happening? pretty sure there are some of these pilots on the forum.
  2. Bourepiff

In my case my Outfit was in a Air cession. And those guys are good damit. They harass NC a lot to train our newbies to air-ground battle. 8 mosquitoes hurt don't they ?
  3. Caserion

They do, next time, only attack NC when i'm playing TR :p.
  4. Bourepiff

Usually we attack Vanu scums, but tonight NC was quite aggressive :D
  5. Revenis

Good for nc to be aggressive there for a change, gives us a break from shooting down vs, boo ;)