What I'm looking for out of Planetside 2 (Specialized Squads)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Waffle Fartsparkle, Apr 16, 2014.

1. DashRendar

EXP0
    • Up x 1
  2. Waffle Fartsparkle

Due to the public antics displayed by EXP0's leader, I will not be joining EXP0. EXP0 members are however, welcome to join me in the forming of specialized squads.
    • Up x 1
  3. Debaubau

A few specialized squads with a platoon of GIs would be fantastic. I'm looking to get a group of guys together interested in smaller scale stuff, similar to what you're talking about. If the NC ever wants to do well on Waterson, we need to play smarter and get some small organized groups like this going. :)
  4. EGuardian1

Love the ideas Waffle, the biggest hurdle is finding a group of people willing ti listen and actually coordinate.

I've used the 'Artillery Squad" in the past to nightmarish levels of effectiveness. When a single squad stops an armor column of a platoon worth of armor, it leaves an impression.
  5. Snake00223nc

shoot me a friend request and I will be sure to inv you to one of our squads if we decide to destroy everything!
  6. EGuardian1

We've played together before Snake. Already on friends list :p You tried to annex my Outfit, and tried to directly recruit/poach members. Not exactly inspiring, but not like I expected much else.

Besides, we have the CoB. :)
    • Up x 3
  7. Snake00223nc

CoB?
  8. EGuardian1

9. Snake00223nc

10. Waffle Fartsparkle

11. Snake00223nc

Agreed :p
  12. EGuardian1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uewwizz3cig
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFSXH4QCKCg

We don't actually platoon up frequently, but we work with each other through tells or just pad each other's squads up when one outfit doesn't have enough people of its own - thus increasing NC's overall effectiveness.

That night we took 6/7 Techplants? SET, WGD, FHA were the ones to get close enough to Mao of it to be possible - we worked with PXP and PotP for that one.

Is it perfect? Nope. But it's the best we've come up with so far.
    • Up x 2
  13. Waffle Fartsparkle

Tell me about your outfit, E.
  14. Waffle Fartsparkle

After a long hiatus due to technical issues, I am once again looking for an outfit that suits my playstyle of the creation of small specialized squads that work with large platoons. To any outfits looking, I am a BR 66.
  15. Ostdarva

First off, It's pathetic for any outfit to poach members.
    Fartsparkle, I do believe that I see you around in-game quite often.
    I run Evocati Legion, a new outfit that I created in late september. We are a small part of CoB in which I am very happy that we are able to represent. I focus on 1 on 1's with all members and teach direct squad-level tactics paired with the loadouts. I believe that you and I are looking for the same type of game play. I'll shoot you a friend request when I get home from work and maybe we could bounce some ideas around. If you're not interested no big deal!
  16. Waffle Fartsparkle

My only response to this is yes and, ♥♥♥
  17. Waffle Fartsparkle

Even if not an outfit, I would love to run or be apart of a squad that does certain, but important tasks to turn the tide of a fight.

I want to find the players who want to do the same. Small, organized, specialized, and effective.
  18. Waffle Fartsparkle

Just a reminder that I am still looking for an active outfit that prioritizes organized squadplay