What happened to the Sunderer AV weapons on PTS?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rydenan, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Rydenan

They seem to have been quietly removed, which is a shame. I was really looking forward to NC finally having an actual railgun weapon.
  2. T.A.94

Yeah sadly they got "shelved" but Wrel sayed they "might" become MBT secondarys one day
  3. Pikachu

Gotta take it slow with adding new vehicle weapons. :L
  4. The Shady Engineer

I still have 2500 certs stashed on both my NC and TR characters for the slim chance those ESAV Sundy weapons make a comeback. Us Auraxian bus drivers could sure use them in a post Fury nerf and rocklet rifle world where you have to pick between being a cert pinata for tanks or a rolling cert cake for light assaults. Getting some versatility back in the form of a fighting chance against both in 1 loadout would be nice.
  5. LordKrelas

NC almost had an ES vehicle weapon that wasn't a shotgun.
    Daybreak had to quickly respond to this dangerous event.
    • Up x 4
  6. Liewec123

they should move them to lightning!

sunderers don't need to be deadlier, every times sundies recieve some love, people zergball with repair and ammo sundies,
    but lightnings are in need of some love, especially faction specific love to finally replace the ugly turrets!

the VS could finally complete the look with the hover cosmetic and a sexy VS turret stuck on top :)
    • Up x 1
  7. Rydenan

Once they ruin the Vanguard, I'm sure the Lightning will see a lot more use, at least on NC..
    • Up x 1
  8. LaughingDead

Sidecannons on the lightning sound nice.
  9. DirArtillerySupport

Cancelled due to falling pops....of developers! :p
  10. Pikachu

Sidecannons?
    [IMG]
  11. LaughingDead

Now that's a vanguard.
  12. Pikachu

Too high lethality. ;)
  13. Liewec123

the VS would QQ and get it nerfed. :)