~ What does battery ICON mean ? ~

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ViperKill, Apr 5, 2015.

1. ViperKill

I have this battery ICON with a slash through it on bottom. What does it mean ?

Any link to screen interface explanations ?
  2. 0fly0

• Up x 3
  3. ViperKill

None of the ICONs on that page resemble the battery ICON my HUB. :(
  4. Iridar51

Nor should they. He linked the page so you could learn about implant system in general. The battery icon, as he said, means that your implant has run out of energy.
  5. 0fly0

You can keep a bookmark to this site, it's an awesome database where you can find everything about the game.
  6. ViperKill

How do I resupply the energy and how do I know if I have an implant ?
  7. Goldmonk

You can resupply the energy with chargers and there's a menu showing all your implants.
  8. Iridar51

Correction: it's a terrible misleading database that contains mostly outdated or plain wrong info. Implant page is about the only decent one.
    Implant is a part of your loadout, same as grenades and weapons. All players have Enhanced Targeting implant unlocked and equipped by default. You can watch Wrel's review about it here.
    [IMG]
    You can see your equipped implant on the Implant loadout slot on the lower right corner (next to the button "change appearance").

You can learn how to recharge implant energy in this video, and more general information is here.
    • Up x 1
  9. FBVanu

you should watch some youtube on implants..

here:

then search for more about implant batteries....
  10. ViperKill

How do I pick up an Energy Cell ( Charger ) ? Do U just get one after a random kill ?
  11. St0mpy

press esc > press the icon with the lightning > top right is button for energy page

chargers drop once every couple of hours but you need to either click them into your energy pool or allow auto refill, you can also craft chargers from your spare implant drops (ultrachargers are the most efficient, use 1x T2 + 1x T3 for an ultra)