What do you guys know about FUGK?

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by SpaceMilk, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidApathy

We're actually the masons.

As far as brazen, if you TK me and don't say sorry you have it coming. Say sorry, you still probably have it coming because your TK was most likely blatantly avoidable and due to complete incompetence. As the Hand to the Terran Repulsion I will reprimand casuals like yourself at my own discretion.

I AM THE FIELD MARSHAL.
  2. Brazengoat

You are absolutely correct. All I know about you and your outfit is how I was treated in game and your posts here. My first introduction to you or your outfit was from Cajual shooting me intentionally after a revive. Quite a negative first impression.

So, you at least answered the questions. You have no interest in apologizing or showing any remorse for intentional TKing, nor do you have any intentions of stopping. This is quite contrary to Triskal's earlier quote where he said: "Nobody has decided to be the bigger man than us."

It appears that SpaceMilk's earlier observations were spot on. It is now very clear why, as you said, "Every FUGK member has a target on their back by teammates." You even admit to being a cyberbully, which is pretty sad in these days when bullying is a serious issue. GG on being a part of the problem. With this attitude you were lecturing SpaceMilk earlier regarding lessons in maturity?
    • Up x 1
  3. Stormlight666

Yeah that makes you sound like an outfit of bullies.
  4. Stormlight666

Your ONLY message on the forums is to come on to back FUGK?!? Especially when the forum account was created less than a week ago?
  5. Stormlight666

You sound like a real tool saying your alliance will mass TK anyone who TK's you, even by accident.
  6. Dagonlives

FGUK has a really bad (deserved) reputation for being Tkers amoung the TR, and generally not being supportive to other players. Their engineers don't lay down ammo if you ask, and their medics do not heal you. Cajual regularly goes on about how he will 'camp some ******' for the next 10 minutes because they mistakenly crashed their ESF into him.

But love em or hate em, they are here to stay.
    • Up x 1
  7. KidApathy

LOL Brazengoat aka freehugsforall... pathetic
  8. SOE-MOD-08

This thread has ran its course. Locking it down.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.