What do u think about Pulsar LSW???

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Ximinett, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Ximinett

I get some kills with that weapon,but its trash versus T9 CARV and Gauss SAW...

People said that is a good choice and very accurate,but ive got killed 2 times on less than 10 metters by T9 CARV and Gauss SAW users...

Maybe its caused i aim to the body and they aim to my head...but the enemy using T9 CARV have 10 HP left when the duel finished...

So,thinking to pick a better CQC LMG,what do u think about Flare???? And Polaris???? Do u think that Pulsar LSW is a good choice for start???
  2. Aphlack

Just aim for the head.
  3. Eternaloptimist

Orion is the close quarters LMG for Vanu - same rate of fire as the T9 Carv. Polaris is a decent all-rounder. Flare is more for medium range, like the SVA88.

I haven't used the Pulsar for a long time. It was a kind of slower firing Orion with a bigger mag back then
  4. Ximaster

One guy ingame said me that Flare is much better than Polaris. Flare have more damage per bullet. Actually im using the Pulsar LSW,sometimes i get kills,but its useless versus cqc weapons with high rate of fire. Also my computer is a little bad,i3 4000 series,4 GB of RAM and Intel HD graphics. This means lag and low FPS and i die a lot caused those two reasons. Maybe with a better computer ill get more kills. What do u think????
  5. Eternaloptimist

Hi Xim

Someone else recently asked the same question and other people said a higher rate of fire weapon might help a bit in close combat. Others also said to try to keep combat at longer ranges if you have low fps.

The Orion has the best rate of fire for a VS LMG I think. It is is a close quarters weapon but most combat takes place at the range where that is what you need.

The Flare has higher damage per bullet but a lower rate of fire and is usually said to be the VS medium range LMG to choose.

I found the Polaris to be reasonably decent at any range but not as good as the Orion at CQC or the Flare at longer ranges............ just a bit more of an all rounder you can use at any range with some degree of success. The Polairs has also been upgraded since I last used it. Something to do with better damage tiers, like increased range at which you do maximum damage I think.

I get a decent fps (not fantastic) with an i5 processor, 8GB RAM and an NVIDIA car of some sort. It used to be better fps but something has changed in the last few weeks and it is not so good now. I don't know if this is anything to do with my computer not being able to keep up with the changes in the game.
  6. Cirena

I finished auraxing the LSW over the weekend and I didn't like it at all. It felt very "good at meh, master of none".
    Just too low dps to be good in cqc, just too inaccurate to hit heads at 30+ meters.

I began on the Ursa (~60 kills or so) and I can chain headshots out to medium range pretty easily with that.
  7. MrMinistry30

The quality of the LSW depends very much on the situation and the gun you compare it to. I have always liked it for being very accurate, versatile, for the fast reload and the way it feels. The other LMGs are much more situational in my opinion.

Even though i do have the betelgeuse i still often use the LSW.