What are you running?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by W01fe, Dec 5, 2012.

1. W01fe

on your INF, i play NC

I have two loadouts, one for sniping, one for infiltration

Sniping im using the la80 with a 12x scope, i started with 8x going by what people said, but found the 12 better for what i was doing, no other attachments needed.

infiltration im using the stalker with a suppressor and reflex sights, and forward grip.

for sniping i tend to use my cloak for when AFTER i take a shot, so nobody can find me, doing this ive taken out easily 20ish people with the base 30 rounds.
  2. vampwood

TSAR -42 for all ranges with a 4x scope, tend to get into close range with it very often, works well and lets me have the flexibility to engage at sniper ranges.
  3. Kich

On indar I find myself using the la80 with 12x. Most of the time I'm using SRS-R bolt action with 4x scope and suppressor. Which lets me handle medium distance flanking engagements well. Next on my list to try out is the full auto scout rifle for close range.
  4. PanzerGoddess

TSAR w/ 4x scope, forward grip for coolness factor, used at all ranges.
  5. m44v

for sniping, 12x bold driver and medkit, for infiltrating 6x bolt driver with suppressor and betty mine. Still a long way to go before I farm enough certs for other weapons. Faster regenerative shields for both, might get the extra ammo one but I'm not a fan of sniping myself.
  6. Benton!

Impetus with a 1x sight and silencer. Although I also run Bolt Driver with 6x or 10x when the situation calls for it. Gonna get a SAS-R when I get the certs, and maybe replace the Impetus with it.
  7. 2Robins

I use the bolt driver with the regular scope for sniping, havent tried an smg or scout rifle yet. Though I do get plenty of kills, usually if I can get a good spot I can go through the base 30 and get at least 17-28 kills with it. I havent made any changes cause I would rather not spend all my hard earned certs on something I dont like. So with that being said, are any of the scopes nicer than the standard one? I prefer to stay at long range till I go in to hack stuff, which I am planning on getting a smg or scout rifle for. But anyways input or opinions appreciated :) also is it worth upgrading the pistol?
  8. Xandax

LA80 on my NC and SR7 on my TR.
    Currently both with x12 scope.

I don't like close combat with my infils, but when I get into that, I rely on my side arms and not the scout rifles or lower scoped bolts.
  9. Apina

Vanu Ghost and mines is definitely my favorite then one 12x scope and med kits for long range sniping.