What are ESF made of ??? ( cr4p probably )

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MikeCobretti, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeCobretti

Hi guys, first of my topics where I am pointing at inbalance of the game. I do not know what was the idea of programmers making ESF fragile as a 15 years old virgin but this is just ridiculous. Every slight touch with tree limb, rock, another ESF or Liberator is " awarded " with insta death with explosion effect like activating 1 kilogram of C4 no matter how well equipped your ESF is. This is really awkward an annoying. Any chance of buffing this sick damage model ?
  2. z1967

3. Vixxing

NURF TREES!
  4. Skallo

You guessed it. They're made of cr4p. Not crap, but cr4p. Huge difference.
    • Up x 1
  5. Maelthra

Sugar and spice and everything nice.
  6. DrPapaPenguin

They are made of tears, yours or your enemy's.
    • Up x 3
  7. LodeTria

These where the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little ESF's.
    But professor higby accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction.
    CHEMICAL TREES
    Thus the burning wreak ESF's where born!
    Using their ultra super afterburners Monsquito, Reaver & Scythe have dedicated their lives to fighting physics & the forces of players!
    • Up x 2
  8. Zar

Trees in this game are made of a substance so hard it would break anything i call it planetsideanium and it is what we should make tanks out of.
    • Up x 1
  9. Dead soldier

Nanites, obviously.
  10. PlatoonLeaderG

The awesome part you just land to get ammo and it explodes when you slightly touch the ground....
    • Up x 1
  11. FateJH

For comparison.
  12. z1967

And that is why you have to be careful when landing with drop tanks.
  13. DG-MOD-04

Locking this up now; please keep these in mind, guys: Forum Guidelines and make sure that your posts are constructive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.