What about Glaive IPC?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by yasinzz, Mar 6, 2018.

1. yasinzz

im happy to hear that we are finally able to use orbital strike in no deploy zones,
    but what about poor glaive IPC ? :C no one wants to use it , making it able to also shoot/use at No-Deploy/No-Construction Zones can make the game more intersting , it can maybe disable turrets , or undeploy the sunderer's.

thanks.
  2. JibbaJabba

Glaive is best for use against bases. The damage to people is almost trivial, but it can bring down skywalls.

To accomplish this it can just fire and fire continuously. This works great against PMBs but would be a nuisance to gameplay in facility captures.

I wouldn't mind if they allowed it to fire anywhere, but they would also need to remove the continuous fire mechanic or it would spoil gameplay.
  3. yasinzz

I don't think continuous fire mechanic will ruin gameplay, instead of that it will force us to change tactics to attack the way we want.
    it will add more battle feeling to the battlefield imagine artillery shells falling on your head and you just running to avoid them , since it doesnt do really that much damage , and cannot change its direction really fast , and it drains cortium on silo players shouldnt mind that it can also fire on no deploy zones (everywhere) in my opinion.