well its about Christmas..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Moridin6, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Moridin6

one last thing in the list, a knife,a Crappy knife..
    sigh
    heres hoping theres going to be SOMETHING else, a sale on all items, or a few special hidden items..
    come on dbg
    its christmas
  2. kungflu

it's christmas for dbg. So hand them your money or get rekt.
    • Up x 2
  3. Moridin6

cant begin to express my disappointment in todays offering..
    1 item for sale
    and it might be the lamest item of the whole month...
    no present from dbg of any kind

i miss sony
  4. DeadlyOmen

I expected 2x experience for all.
    • Up x 1
  5. Vanapapi

Made my first purchase in 3 years of playing Planetside 2. Bought the "solid bare metal" camo (and some more, then i was missing just a few DBC and i bought even more... and then got more stuff), and im quite satisfied. Reflects the enviromental surrounding colors off of it. Though, i havn't checked if it's as good on lower graphics... Probably isn't =(

There's really no point putting something on sale for the Christmas Eve. Lots may get dissatisfied with not being able to be there for that sale, you know... They pushed quite a few things out (3 camos) and lots of discounts beforehand, or did they really make it only for me personally that you say you only saw a pesky knife?* ^^ But really, you can't expect them to hand out everything for free just because there's a damn holiday. Many emplyers in many countries don't give a **** about a "holiday" - Swedish got lucky though. Almost half a year of no work there, now W.T.F ^^ I even remember there being a cup cake day ppl get a day off for, ehm...
  6. Pikachu

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Moridin6

i bought two ae packs(FULL PRICE i might add despite being 1-2 years old with a depreciated boost), the bare metal, and an elf horn..
    they could have at LEAST had the gumption to have the last item be something cool.. that knife is crap, id have ended it on one of the platinums or the ae packs and SEVERELY discounted it
    and double xp for everyone for the weekend perhaps?
    im not asking for a ton here just a little touch of love
  8. Moridin6

pika love his lump of coal lol
  9. Kulso

I too am disappointed that on Christmas day we can only buy a knife and few ridiculous holiday camos.

Pikachu getting it on with that lump of coal.
    • Up x 1
  10. Moridin6

weapons(inf and vehic),boosts, utilities, and implants are 25percent off.. *tips hat a bit
  11. Imperial Sect

I would but this sale is so bad. I don't spend money on guns, and there's not a single camo, armor, decal, helmet, voice pack on sale this year. ****** sale is ******.
    • Up x 1