Well dang..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DankFist, Feb 23, 2013.

1. DankFist

I was finally accused of hacking today after unsuccessfully defending one of the Allatum Satalite bases againt a small group of NC guys a majority of them from AFUL. I managed several nice kill streaks between each death.

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428010917272292449/killboard

Made my day.
  2. OddChelsea

3. CHC999

Since hacking is soooo...rampant where practically everyone is a hacker, then you must be a hacker too! Reason being that you killed me and only hackers can kill me, therefore you are a hacker.

Flawless logic I say. *sigh* Sometimes I despair for humanity.
  4. SgtBreastroker

Dunning Kruger Effect.
  5. Fluff

The fact is, hacking is VERY rampant in this game but no one suggest (only people that are actually hackers will say this), that if you get killed it's because the person was hacking. In fact, it's the opposite, if I get killed and I feel that the kill was logical and possible I will not even have a single hint in my mind that it was due to hacking.

Like almost everyone out there, it's the kills that are strange, the kills that smells real bad that makes you think and as, again, most people know by now, PS2 is THE MOST HACKABLE GAME EVER, nothing comes close to PS2 being so damn easy to hack, so yes the suspicions are high, higher than more games and it gets so tiring to being killed by hackers that many won't even give a damn anymore as PS2 is becoming one of those games where you still play it until you find something better and isn't a open platform for hackers.